.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 
Hola amigos!

Welcome to Chalupa Chat! This page focuses on my new book, "The Chalupa Rules: A Latino Guide to Gringolandia." Thanks very much for stopping by! In the coming posts, you'll also learn how the Latino community across the nation is working to use proverbs/dichos from our own culture to cope with and succeed in life "en los Estados Unidos." To find out more about my book, please check out www.mariobosquez.com I would love to hear from you!


A special saludo today to my friends in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was keynote speaker for the Greater Cincinnati Scholarship Fund Gala. They raised a tremendous amount of money and awareness for Latino Educational Issues.

Felicidades to them and especially to Neil Comber and family for inviting me to share in this incredible event with them.

Hope to see you in your city sometime soon!

Sinceramente,

Mario





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?